CSM COVID-19 POLICIES
Our summer camp 2022 COVID policies will be updated when it gets closer to the start of camp and we receive guidance from the DOH.
Camp Stella Maris has the unique opportunity to allow kids to both grow and have fun as we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic. The pandemic has caused many changes in our lives, but the need for us to be a camp community has not diminished; it has only increased. Camp brings laughter, face-to-face relationships, freedom from screens and homework, improved mental health, the perspective of living in a community, continued love for the outdoors, and so much more.
The following guidelines are for our 2022 groups.
CSM Rental Group Policy
- Rental groups should follow the policies set forth by their business, school, or institution.
CSM ABLE Group Policy
- Participants should follow the policies set forth by their business, school, or institution.
CSM Offseason Camp Policy
- CSM recommends that participants, at a minimum, follow these guidelines:
- All participants, regardless of vaccination status, should wear a mask when indoors.CDC Mask Guidance
- All participants should practice social distancing regardless of vaccination status.
- All Staff will follow Workplace Policy
All considerations are subject to change, modification or removal based on current and relevant research, CDC, state, and local Health Department guidelines. We expect state and local guidelines to continue to evolve.